Join Our Team
Team Positions Available
We currently have positions available and encourage you to forward your resume to email@example.com
· Great career opportunity for a graduate accountant
· Tailored on the job training and career progression opportunities
· Friendly, modern, professional environment
· Attractive work life balance with close proximity to the snow, rivers and wineries
Kerr Andison and Kenny Pty Ltd is a three partner firm based in Wangaratta in North East Victoria. The firm has provided business and taxation advisory services across a wide range of industries and sectors since 1948.
Our practice has a well regarded reputation of servicing our clients and tailoring advice specific to their business needs. Accordingly due to the growth of our practice we are in a position to offer this opportunity to become a part of the team to help grow this vibrant and expanding practice.
Your role will involve direct reporting to Partners and Senior Managers assisting them in the preparation of accounting and taxation work including:
· Income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
· Business Activity Statement ensuring compliance with GST law
· Financial statements ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards
· Use of accounting software packages incorporating cloud technology
· Taxation research on behalf of clients
· Correspondence with the Australian Taxation Office
· Client contact in meetings
· Partner support in meeting all professional development training requirements
· You have completed or are in the final year of a Bachelor of Accounting degree or similar
· You are proficient in Microsoft Office packages
· You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
· You have attention to detail and an inquisitive mind
· You have the ability to work as part of a team
· You have excellent communication skills
· You have permanent residency in Australia
Would you like to know more:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work For Kerr Andison & Kenny Pty Ltd?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.